Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The ABC's Of Me


The ABC's of Me

A while back I was asked to do the ABC's of Me - and I had a hard time thinking some up - I still do - but here goes.... To add to the pressure - I am inviting my fellow blogger friends to join me. Link up with Mr.Linky

A - Always too early for a movie - the 1st one in the theater - drives my kids insane...

B - Busty - yep you read that right - not a brag seriously... more of a complaint.

C - Careful - I am not a risk taker

D - Dry - I have a very dry sense of humor and sometimes others just don't get me..

E - Encourager - I strive to bring comfort to those in need... (whether they want it or not - jk)

F - Fearful - of heights, planes, and elevators

G - Graphic - sometime - I give a little too much information... no really - haven't you read my blogs

H - Honor - I give honor to those who serve and protect our nation

I - Inspired - I am inspired by so many things.....

J - Just Get OVER IT... I hate pity parties.....

K - My first kiss was with someone who did not speak English in the 9th grade...

L - Love - I love with all my heart and soul....

M - Malt balls are my favorite candy - hand over the Whoppers, please.

N - Naughty - I have a naughty sense of humor....

O - Open - I am an open book - no secrets here... Okay, maybe 1 or 2.... shhhh

P - The patience gene really did pass me... I keep praying for it....

Q - Quiet - I really really like quiet - I am NOT a background noise kind of person

R - Restless - I cannot sit still - I have restless leg syndrome - my legs are a kick en

S - Sleuth - I cannot stand a mystery - I have to solve it or know it

T - Temper - enough said...

U - I never use an umbrella when it rains - I like getting wet - and cold.. and drippy..

V - Vanity drives me up the wall - do not put your makeup on in the car - I might bump you!

W - Waiting - is not something I care to do..... and everyone that is around me when I do wait knows it... - I'm just saying...

Y - the color yellow on me - is not a good thing.... It makes me look green and sickly...

Z - Driving home from San Francisco on HWY 1 - I saw a herd of zebras.. really

So there you have it - link up and share the ABC's of you....

9 comments:

  1. Kelly,

    Seriously a herd of zebras? You are a lot like me in so many ways, I hate mysteries as well, must figure them out and I love the rain, never an umbrella, just splash and play in all the puddles!

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly, how are you doing? I haven't talked to you in a while, ya'll doing okay? I like your new picture. The girls are cute. I looked at Kelly's Ideas, thank for the heads up on the movie. I'll make sure not to see it.

    And thank you for your prayers.

    I am going to try to do this ABC thing. I'm not good at it either but who knows, maybe trying will bring something new out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Read your list and found that many of what you had fits me too! Except the herd of zebras, not around here at all....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to know more about you sister! Fun A to Z!!!God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's fun. A herd of zebras would probably make me crash my car. :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list Kelly. I'm not real good with words. I'll have to pass up this challenge. I enjoyed your list though. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list. I relate to so many of these. Right now my dad is staying with us and he thinks having the TV on full volume is wonderful. Arrgh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I can definitely relate to many of these! Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog! Now, I'm following you, too! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A dry sense of humor, eh? These people are the funniest.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin