Saturday, April 17, 2010

I Hope He Says "Yes"


This morning when I was laying in bed - I prayed... I prayed to God to bless my family with a change... A Big change... It might be a relocation... it might be something completely different... Whatever that Big change is - I want it... I feel as if I am in a standstill.... I need an adventure... I need something... I just have not figured it out yet...

I've lived in Southern California my entire 44 years.... I have been in the mortgage industry for 24 years... I've been married for 21 years... I have had the same haircut for about six (6) years... I have about ten (10) main dishes I create... Not much of anything new has really come my way...

There's a possible adventure in my future... An adventure like no other... My heart is racing... My kids are excited.. My husband is nervous and dare I say excited... (he holds his cards very close to his chest)... Nothing is for sure... nothing really ever is until something happens... The anticipation can be fun... nerve racking... exciting... I have so much nervous energy that I feel like a balloon that is ready to burst...

So this morning - I prayed... and tonight I will pray again.. I know God answers all my prayers.... but I am really really hoping that the answer to this one prayer will be "Yes"

15 comments:

  1. Waiting is so hard, even knowing that God's timing is perfect! Praying for you while you wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a breath of fresh air! I understand your anticipation however, I really have to tell you how good it is to hear of a wife who will go where her husband goes without whining, grumbling and complaining. I'm convinced that knowing he has your support will help him immensely when it comes to making the final decision.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My prayers and thoughts will be with you today. I know how hard it is when it looks like one door is shut and the other half way open. You just want to go and kick both open! I also understand the thing about change. I too have lived in the same area (county) all my life. Heck, we've lived in this house for the past 18 years with no thoughts of leaving. Some days I wish for change too but then I look at what we have and I am content......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that sounds so exciting! Sending prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need a big change, as well, although I'd like it to be an obviously good change for the better. We had quite a few changes last year, but they were all icky, like job losses and miscarriages. I've also lived in the same area my whole life - I am ready for new adventures, new friends, new house, new clothes, new passions, new money, new jobs, new new new! I liked your post very much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Change is good, but only you can make it happen:) God will lead you in the right direction....start with a new haircut....and then go buy a new outfit....and think outside the box, you will love it!~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stay open...I'm praying for this for you as well, even though I might lose. It really floats my boat when people are serious about the God changes. May it be so in my life as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kelly - you asked about the trees on my photo blog. They are flowering crab apple trees. We have a lot of them around here. They have either pink or white flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Waiting with you...praying, too....

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so in my prayers, Kelly!!! For whatever the Lord has in mind for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll be praying for whatever God has in store for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just reading this makes me excited for you and your family! I will pray that your prayers are answered and that you find a new adventure around the corner!

    Hugs,
    Genny

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am glad you like change!! That is a hard one for me!! Hope your dreams come true!! I wish I was were you are........I have lots of family in Southern CA

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the song! Waiting and trusting that God will work everything out for the best is sometimes difficult.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin