Sunday, May 17, 2009

Charlie - The Pooping Dog



We have a King Charles Cavalier dog. The dog I have always wanted. She is beautiful. She is loving.... doesn't have a mean bone in her body.... She is definitely a lap dog.... my only complaint is.... she is an inappropriate pooping dog.... She wants to be watched..... it's driving me crazy...
We have a pool in our backyard and there is no grass. We have trained her to do her duty on a 4 x 6 piece of AstroTurf on the side of the house...we didn't want doodoo droppings around the pool.. any hoo.... the dog can do her business on command...great right? Not so much anymore..... If I don't "command' her.. she'll wait until she can't hold it any longer and she'll just drop it where she happens to be....on my new Oriental rug... the family room floor... and once on the couch....can you say gag reflex....
So everyday in the morning...in the afternoon... and in the evening - I have to say in my "happy" voice..."let's go poop, Charlie" and she will get all excited and run not walk to her piece of "grass" and go....if I so happen to walk away while she's doing her thing..she'll follow me and finish at my feet....I'm not kidding ya..
The frustrating thing.... is she'll only go for me.... Now I ask you... too much information? Happy Sunday....

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh...She is a cutie....But I have never heard of a dog that poops on command..lol
    I guess that could be a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - you have such power! At least she still goes when you tell her to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! As if you need something else on your plate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kelly..
    Thanks for stopping by and entering for my Big Giveaway.. Good Luck!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's the funniest thing I've ever heard. But I sympathize with owning the power of poop command. That could be incovenient at the least and down right taxing at the most!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin