Tuesday, May 17, 2011
The Ten Commandments Of A Healthy Relationship
1. I will do my best to be the happiest person I can be.
2. I will be honest in my dealings with my partner.
3. I will keep my agreements.
4. I will have integrity about my actions.
5. I will honor all others I am in a relationship with.
6. I will practice forgiveness for myself and others.
7. I will nurture my spiritual soul and that of others.
8. I will accept others for who they are without judging them or insisting they change to suit me.
9. I will be open to suggestions and change when it's in the best interest of both of us.
10. I will trust in the powers that be that what happens is for the best....
This list was obtained from The Complete Idiot's Guide to A Healthy Relationship - liked so I thought I'd share....
**photo from yahoo