Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Ten Commandments Of A Healthy Relationship


1. I will do my best to be the happiest person I can be.

2. I will be honest in my dealings with my partner.

3. I will keep my agreements.

4. I will have integrity about my actions.

5. I will honor all others I am in a relationship with.

6. I will practice forgiveness for myself and others.

7. I will nurture my spiritual soul and that of others.

8. I will accept others for who they are without judging them or insisting they change to suit me.

9. I will be open to suggestions and change when it's in the best interest of both of us.

10. I will trust in the powers that be that what happens is for the best....

This list was obtained from The Complete Idiot's Guide to A Healthy Relationship - liked so I thought I'd share....

**photo from yahoo

9 comments:

  1. A nice reminder even for those of us who have been married a long, long time....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a list that I should post on the fridge. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. excellent!! If only all people would follow that list...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and inspiring. Thanks for sharing this wonderful post & for coming by my blog. Hope to see more posts. Happy Wednesday!!!
    Many blessings,
    Barbara
    http://spanishforkids-jbplbarbara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO SO SO true!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Easier said than done at times! Following back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. new follower.. and yes i've become my mother.. hope to see you ,drop by our blog www.flagphil.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. a list i need to always keep in mind... sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the thing I like most in this list is the fact that it's all about me...I can't rely on others to improve my relationships, even those in that relationship. Great advice!

    Thanks for following my blog. I am following you now and look forward to seeing more of your blog :).

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin