Thursday, October 22, 2009

I Got My Prize!!!!


Yesterday in the mail I received a prize!!! I never win anything - so this is a big deal... huge deal.. Thanks to Kat at Heart2Heart I can now say I am a winner...

Kat had a give a way for a book called Seaside Letters - A Nantucket Love Story by Denise Hunter.. I can't wait to start it.... Publishers weekly says "A good kiss goes a long way..."

Thank you, Kat! And for my friends that have not met Kat yet - Please visit her amazing and loving blog - Heart2Heart - you'll be happy you did!

12 comments:

  1. Lucky you! I saw this on Kat's blog and thought it looked really good. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Kat is indeed a sweetheart. Hope you have a blessed weekend.
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on winning something! I never win anything either, and then I won a Tupperware giveaway! I was so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly,

    Please email me and let me know what you thought of the book. The best part was when I reviewed it the author commented my blog. How wonderful was that! I truly enjoyed this book and read the entire thing in a day! Yeah so glad it finally made it to you!

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I want to read that book. Please let us know how it is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Now we need a review of the book :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your book! I love getting prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that cover art! And the title. Sounds intriguing.

    There's an award for you on my blog today:

    http://stephie5741.blogspot.com/2009/10/and-award-goes-toyou.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!!

    Have a wonderful weekend, Kelly!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad you won something. That always feel so good. The book looks exciting. I love the cover picture. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thinking of your sister and your family, Prayers sent and will continue to be...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enjoy your book. Yea for winning!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin