Friday, March 18, 2011

Making A little Extra Money From Blogging

BoostMyBlogFriday


There's a company that I signed up with a while back called Blogsvertise.. It's a company that pays you to blog about their clients' products.. The average payout is around $9.00 but I have also received in upwards of $50 - $100... The post is usually pretty easy to write. They give you many links that are very informative so that you can choose whether you want the task or not....

In the past month - I have turned down around 15 tasks.. Mostly because I am posting randomness and I don't want to be obligated to write a money producing post.. (call me crazy) at this time... but that doesn't mean that you might not want to... If you want to make some easy money with your blogging visit Blogsvertise

Another small way to make some extra cash is Adsense through google AND Amazon.com.. With Amazon - I earn gift cards... which is perfect for me - I love to read books through my Kindle app on my IPad.. Whenever anyone uses my Amazon link from my blog to visit Amazon and they purchase an item from Amazon - I receive a small commission.... It's that simple..

Having a Face Book page also helps drive traffic to your sites.. Would be great if you liked me on Face Book cuz I would love the traffic and of course I will return the favor!

12 comments:

  1. It's a great idea particularly for stay at home parents who have some spare time (I know, it's not often) and want to make a little extra cash.

    Have a great weekend, CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog:)

    These are some great tips, thanks! I'll have to check out Blogvertise -- that's something that I might be able to squeeze into my day. I have a personal FB account...but not a Face Book page. I'll admit that I don't really know the different between the two, and how does it help boost traffic to your blog. I'm still getting the hang of this social networking-thing.

    I'm a new follower to your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there. I saw your comment on Simple Life, and saw that you are from OC. I am super interested in the blogvertisement thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thanks for stopping by Humble Homemaking and become a follower. I am following you back! Have a great day. :)
    Humble Homemaking
    p.s. I have a weekend party going on right now so feel free to hook up any project if you want to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. VERY COOL! Thanks for the tips!! I will be visiting both these sites AND following you on FB - look for me! :)

    Thanks for visiting "Mrs. No-No Knows"! I am now following you back! :) Hope you will stop back often and put in your two cents.
    Carla aka Mrs. No-No
    Mrs. No-No Knows

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the tips! Check out blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by and following - just returning the favour!
    hope you have a great weekend!

    http://beourbest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had sooo many penpals as a kid, and used to love hearing all about their countries and cultures. Then once I graduated I got to travel to many different countries and experience this first hand.
    Through blogs now, I'm meeting more new people worldwide and feel like it's having penpals all over again! :)

    http://beourbest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello...Thanks for the tip...I am following you back from Decorating for the Seasons : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. HEY! I've tried to get to do posts through Blogvertise but have had trouble getting offers. Any tips?

    Following you on GFC already but now following on facebook! Oh, I can get lost on facebook for hours! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. I never knew about Blogvertise, I shall look into it though, sounds like it could be fun. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing the blogvertise info. I currently write for Ehow, Hubpages, Associated Content and more, but I never heard of Blogvertise! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin