Today I learned a very big difference between how dads think and how moms think....
- If the blood isn't gushing than you're fine.
- Hey go ahead and drop off the kids at the water park 500 MILES from home - they'll be fine
- Thinks mom is over protective
- Says 13 and 11 year old girls should be able to hang out at water parks without their parents
- Thinks the girls can do the laundry themselves.. - it's mostly theirs anyways.
- If the blood is gushing - Urgent Care here we come
- No way are you dropping my kids off at a water park 500 MILES from home -that is why our youngest is crying on the phone - she's afraid to go...
- Thinks dad is not protective enough.
- Says 13 and 11 year old girls should not be hanging out at water parks without an adult present (one they know)
- Thinks the girls can do the laundry themselves.... - it's mostly theirs anyways..