Monday, April 13, 2009

The Love Dare Day 39


Well this has definitely been a journey for us. We are closer, more understanding, and more tolerant....most of the time.. Today was a difficult day because I had a long work day..still do. I am thankful that I am able to run a business out of my home and still take care of my growing girls. I am able to do a little house work in between calls and assignments on most days...not today though.
With the kids home on Spring Break and work taking over my day today, I just did not have time to go to the market or the post office which I originally planned to do. Dusty asked me if I was able to do those things and I said I was just too busy but will do it tomorrow...he became very frustrated...not so much because I couldn't make it...he just did not want to hear why...a yes or no answer is what he was looking for. It frustrates me when he cuts me off... I now know he isn't trying to be a butthead...it just sometimes happens.. I did point it out to him and he did apologize and showed interest in my day. We are both a work in progress and even the most happiest marriages..the spouses get irritated. I think I am also hypersensitive because I feel that I have to be perfect.. No else expects perfection..but I do. Today was just one of those days that I had twenty balls in the air and hoping and praying that I won't drop one.. so I'll go to the post office tomorrow and I just made a late night run to the market...
Today, I was to write a love letter to Dusty. I have not written it yet because...well you know..the balls.. in the air.. What I do want to say to Dusty is that, I am ALL IN. My heart, my mind, and my soul is all in this marriage. I am ready to spend the rest of my life loving him the way he deserves. I look forward to spending the next twenty years of our life together showing him just how much he means to me.
Tomorrow's Love Dare is write out new wedding vows. This will be my 40th day. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin