Sunday, August 23, 2009

Danyl Johnson's First Audition


Danyl Johnson will soon be a household name. The teacher from out of no where blew away the judges on UK's X-Factor. Simon Cowell - the toughest judge in UK and American History said point blank. "This is the best first audition I have ever seen".... Click here to witness a new incredible singer singing The Beatles song 'With A Little Help From My Friends' I watched this clip several times and it still takes my breath away.

Tell me what you think?

10 comments:

  1. Kelly,

    I would have to agree with you that his stage presence is amazing for someone singing nationally for the first time. Makes you wonder just where he will be by the end???

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous! He was having so much fun that it was contagious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He was comfortable on stage. Great presence and a voice too. Thanks for sharing that clip Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I haven't seen the video, but I love those shows. Only thing I find entertaining on tv these days. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I'm in northern Illinois. We have Jewel and Dominicks, but their prices are terrible. We shop at a store call Woodmans. There aren't too many of them. Their prices are great! Have a wonderful week!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right. He is GOOD! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree this kid is amazing and very cute... My eyes just well up listening to him and watching his excitement. He has an awesome road ahead of him.
    Love,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree he is cute and got good talent. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is talented. I left you an award on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin