Tuesday, August 25, 2009

This is Way Too Funny Not To Share


This is an actual infomercial that was pulled because it was so offensive - Watching this - I about fell off my seat laughing. The infomercial is trying to sell a a deodorant spray that goes where no other spray goes....

"Aspray (yes that's the name pronounced A-Spray but that is not how I read it....) goes where other deodorants can't. Aspray your butt.. Aspray your feet, and you can even Aspray your privates..

You got to watch this.......

8 comments:

  1. I think I'll have to pass on this one. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just makes you wonder how many people actually bought into this??

    I guess there is something out there for everyone.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny. We really are obsessed with personal hygiene to a ridiculous degree. I'm sure they sold some of this stuff. I hate to think how much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too funny....I love the ending..."hurry and order before you stink up the place!" What will they think of next?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously? That's hilarious. My boyfriend is in an all-male office and a couple of weeks ago he told me they had an hour-long discussion about one of his co-workers' idea for an invention -- deodorant for your male body parts. The roll-on kind. Everyone was making fun of him but apparently his idea wasn't as absurd as we thought!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin