Sunday, February 21, 2010

Girls Day Out - Preteen Style

As I shared with you - my daughter Kara turned 12 this week.. Her birthday present was an outfit from head to toe... She wanted to invite two (2) friends for shopping and lunch. So I surprised the girls with a manicure and pedicure - lunch - shopping - and Jamba Juice... We had a great time. The girls were thrilled to get their nails done... This a special birthday - the last one before her teens... yikes - What out world...

The Toes





The hands





The Lunch



The Outfit


The Matching Triplet Shirts..



The Jamba Juice



And Finally - the mom is dangerous with a camera and I can't believe she did it!

7 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun time by all! Find it cute that they didn't match their toes with their fingers:o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Kara! I am glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter is 12 too! She loves pedicures and manicures, you gave me a great idea for this weekend! Happy birthday to Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Kara! It looks like she had a great time with her friends even if her mom had a camera!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like one very amazing and well done birthday. She looks like she had a lot of fun and so many memories were made in the middle. Thank you so much for sharing with all of us.


    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how fun! You must have a blast having a daughter! I might have to borrow my nieces when they are older so I can have a day like this! :)

    Love the nails!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin