Friday, November 12, 2010

Has This Happend To You?


Something very strange happened to me last night... It kind of freaked me out.. I would love to hear from you to see if you had ever experienced this....

I went to the movies with my oldest and saw Paranormal Activity 2 - afterward met the husband for dinner at Coco's came home went to my computer to answer a few emails and my vision was completely bizarre... I saw waves and bright lights moving around - I could not read - seriously... Went into the family room and tried to watch TV and could not focus - it seemed as if everything I looked at was cut in half - one side normal the other side warbled. This lasted about ten to fifteen minutes... I was back to normal and then it hit again - this time -I'm not sure how long because I went to bed....

I went to the internet to see if I could find answers -this is what I found..

Does This Mean That Turning 45 Is Making Weird Stuff Happen???

6 comments:

  1. I think you need to get this checked out. It could be some eye issue and it can be a sign of a TIA, or it could just be a fluke, but I would feel better if you had it checked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what my friend keeps telling me: "Wait until you get into my age which is mid-40's too..." She had some physical changes and headache is one of them. If it keeps bothering you and or occurring [which I pray it doesn't], seek the MD's help. It doesn't hurt to be checked out. I pray that you will feel better. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, that is a weird experience. It has happened to me yet, but knowing my eyes, it probably will. Have a great weekend Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It could be physical or it could be spiritual and even perhaps both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My eyesight definitely became more blurry as I got older, but this sounds more serious. Please have it checked out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't experienced anything like that. It's probably a good idea to have it checked out though.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin