Monday, November 14, 2011

And The Winner Is.......


Okay - The way I came up with the winner of the $25 Godiva gift card is a little strange considering all the different computer ways a entry can be pulled... I decided to Brown Bag it...

First I had my daughter cut up each comment - a total of 50..



Then I put the entries in a "you got it" - a brown paper bag...



Then I reached in and I pulled out The Winner.....



The Winner Is Dee G - I will contact you via email for your mailing address..

Congratulations!!

4 comments:

  1. How did I miss entering a chocolate giveaway? Congrats to Dee!

    Amy @ Missional Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'm so excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww... man! congrats anyway, dee!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin